A Slave to Her Passions by Jessica Coulter Smith

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Wild Horse Press
Erotic Sci-Fi

Blurb: Abducted outside of her home in Los Angeles, Alyson now finds herself a slave in the land of Shar. One look at the fallen angel who buys her and she melts. Adam's sexy body and smoldering kisses leave her weak in the knees and make her heart flip-flop in her chest. Is it possible to fall in love with a man who owns you? Alsyon is going to find out if she's just a slave or a slave to her passions.

Review: Though I have always had issues with the whole "We just met a few hours ago but I love you" thing, this story was really good :)
One woman, two sexy men and an unstopable love? The only thing that could make it better is some hot sex...Oh wait :) it has that too! I wish the story had been longer and I had time to believe the love that was so fast in coming but that aside this story has everything and is written very well.
Thank you Ms Coulter for a fun story that worked well. Where can I find my own fallen angel? or two :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com