Bound by Danielle E. Gauwain

Story: 8
Presentation: 7
Total: 15
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Paranormal Urban Fantasy
To Purchase

Blurb: Liz Triest just moved into a row house in an historic neighborhood of Albany, New York. After a break up with her fiancé of seven years, she is determined to make a fresh start, and most of all, never to fall in love again. But even Liz’s self-protecting walls built from a broken heart are not strong enough to withstand the unrelenting force of the beautiful, mysterious, and supernatural Isaac Ainsley.

Review: I would recommend this book, because after I read it the characters stayed with me. I actually thought about this book last night and re-read it because I enjoyed it the first time. I'm sad that is was a novella, but none the less the story was cool. I loved how she had Issac come in and our of Elizabeth, even though only her family called her that, he addressed her in that way. I love how the Author keep the mystery, yet wrote a compelling story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com