Mean Mom's Rule by Denise Schipani

Story: 10
Presentation: 10
Total: 20
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Non-fiction
To Purchase

Blurb: MEAN MOMS SAY NO.
MEAN MOMS ARE CONSISTENT.
MEAN MOMS TRUST THEMSELVES.
MEAN MOMS DON'T CARE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING.
MEAN MOMS TEACH KIDS THE LIFE SKILLS THEY NEED TO KNOW.
MEAN MOMS SLOW IT DOWN.
MEAN MOMS FAIL THEIR KIDS A LITTLE BIT EVERY DAY.
And mean moms prepare their kids for the world, not the world for their kids, raising children into adults who know how to make themselves happy.
Mean Moms Rule.
Review: I am so very glad that I read this book :) It is no secret that while I "try" to be a mean mom that my children respect and listen to....I fail :) This book really to some of the things that I was doing wrong and let me know that I am not alone in the world or with my feeling of total sucking at times :)

Ms Schipani gave some WONDERFUL advice and very helpful tips that you can bet I will be trying today :) Thank you for opening my eyes and letting me know that Mean Mom's Rule:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com