Stud by Cheryl Brooks

Story: 9
Presentation: 7
Total: 16
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Futuristic fantasy

Blurb: THEY'RE GALAXIES APART...
Even for a Zetithian, Tarq Zulveidinoe's sexual prowess is legendary. Believing it's all he's good for, Tarq sets out to perpetuate his threatened species by offering his services to women across the galaxy...

BUT ONE FORCE CAN BRING THEM TOGETHER...


Lucinda Force is the sensitive dark horse in a self-absorbed family, repeatedly told that no man will ever want such a plain woman. Lucy longs for romance, but is resigned to her loveless lot in life—until Tarq walks through the door of her father's restaurant on Talus Five...
Review: Well I have sat around and waited, rather impatiently, for the next book in The Cat Star Chronicles. I honestly am unable to explain to you how Cheryl Brooks is continuously able to capture my attention with her Sexy Zetithian Universe, or how she is able to write a book that I am physically unable to stop reading until The End. That, I cannot tell you. 

What I can tell you is from the first page I could feel the sexual tension that had me squirming in my chair, and that leading into me being on the edge of the seat from the action. Having been whisked away and whirled about in a world of emotion, I again am left breathless and wanting more of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com