The Strength to Submit by Holden Granger

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Breathless Press
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Caitlyn is a professional on her way to the top, confident in every part of her life but one. She has accepted a life without passion as the price of success. When she meets Cade at a business conference, the attraction between them brings a new challenge to her carefully ordered life. Sparks fly, and Caitlyn gains a new outlook on life, lust, and love.

Review: Totally hot! While I am not always overly fond of men who are so over the top, Cade just makes it easy to want...I mean like him ;) There were parts of this tale that really surprised me. Sometimes things that happened, or the way the heroine acted would have normally caused me to roll my eyes and groan but for some reason this story just made them work for me.

Holden rocked this tale and really made it come to life for me. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com