Seducing Cupid by Karen L. Syed

Story: 6
Presentation: 7
Total: 13
Publisher: Echelon Press
Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: Aphrodite Albright is very good at what she does. So when Rusty Arrow comes to her catering business to plan the perfect engagement party, she has no idea what she's getting into. Until she discovers the truth and turns the tables on the man determined to seduce her into his future. Will Cupid's Arrow hit its mark?


Review: While I found the premise for the story cute I had a few issues. I had a bit of a time with the believability of the seduction and the passage of time. The story seemed to FLY across three weeks and I never really knew how much time was passing until almost the end.

Now, considering all of this and the fact that I just couldn’t Really get connected to the characters. I understood the love at first sight but the bet and the things that Rusty “schemed” and got Cupid to do while she thought it was for someone else just kinda irked me. Then when she found out she sticks it to him by spending money in a big way to teach him a lesson.

I found numerous errors which is why the presentation score is low. Some were as simple as we’ll being in the place of well. Things that should have been caught by editing and a bit of ! overload. There were times when it was used that I wondered about the necessity of that particular punctuation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the review.

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com