Demons Are a Girls Best Friend by Linda Wisdom

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: SurceBooks Inc
Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: A bewitching woman on a mission…


Feisty witch Maggie enjoys her work as a paranormal law enforcement officer—that is, until she’s assigned to protect a teenager with major attitude and plenty of Mayan enemies. Maggie’s never going to survive this assignment without the help of a half-fire demon who makes her smolder…

A hotter-than-sin hero with an agenda…

Declan is proprietor of an underground club and busy demon portal. No way he’ll allow his demon race to be blamed for the malicious acts of some crazy evil Mayans. But he’s already got his hands full when the sexy witch offers him a challenge he can’t refuse…

Review: YOWZA! Smokin hot and action packed. If you like to be kept on the edge of your seat then let me recomend this one :) With enough totally funny things to keep the story ...well not light exactly but it sure kept me entertained :)

A winner for me for sure. You can be that I will be waiting for the next work from Ms Wisdom. I have not nejoyed a book like this in a long time and I am so glad that I was able to review it and let enveryone that I know hear that this one ROCKS!!!!

**Be sure to check out Ms Wisdom's interview**

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com