A Husband for Martha by Raven Starr

Story: 5
Presentation: 7
Total: 12
Publisher: Wicked Nights
Paranormal Erotica
To Purchase

Blurb: Martha Jones was a single woman in her thirties. All of her friends were either married or in a relationship, Martha was left out. Until the night Cade appeared in her life. He’s everything she’s not, mysterious, dashing and dangerous. Can Cade change Martha’s life and show her the meaning of love. Or will he introduce her to world of darkness?

Review: Not sure that I would say he showed her the meaning of love but he showed her something alright.

I felt no connection to the characters. There was just something missing. Sex? Well…..it was there….sort of. What was there didn’t last long and for me held no eroticness. 5 paragraphs just wasn’t enough for me to call it erotic.

This one just wasn’t for me. No connection, no emotional tugs, no sexual tugs. I think that this is one of those short stories that would have been really good if it had been longer so I could have connected and seen the whole picture. Let the characters build and develop. As it is I just felt empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com