Sex on the Beach by Melissa Schroeder

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Siren
Erotic Romance, Contemporary Menage
To Purchase

Blurb: Edwina Mitchell, Eddie to her friends, doesn't think she can have a happily ever after. She grew up with multiple fathers and never wanted to do that to a child. The problem is, she's in love with two men from her past. When she runs into them in Hawaii, she thinks it is just another carefree weekend, but the guys have another plan.

Drew Masterson and Sean Childress have served their country and now they're ready to enjoy life. That means opening a dive shop and finding the woman they both love, Eddie Mitchell. When they get a second chance with her, they refuse to fail. With New Year's Eve approaching, they decide to do everything in their power to convince her she is the one for them.

Review: This is one of those stories that was easy to read, characters that were easy to like, the plot wasn’t complicated and the ending was satisfying. And even though I thought 4 years was a little long to walk back into someone’s…bed. And I’m not usually a fan of implausible chance meetings. The writing style was smooth and I found myself just happily reading along. The sex was well choreographed and I could hear the characters, see them, and I knew what they were feeling. So all I can say was reading Sex on the Beach was like a Sunday drive. I enjoyed it even though it wasn’t a high speed chase, and didn’t have many peaks or valleys. It was just a good read that I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com