One Wicked Sin by Nicola Cornick

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Harlequin
Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: Once the toast of the ton, Lottie Cummings is now notorious for being divorced. Shunned by society, the destitute beauty is lured to become a Covent Garden courtesan. Until a dangerous rake saves her with a scandalous offer.


The illegitimate son of a duke, Ethan Ryder rose to the ranks of Napoleon's most trusted cavalry officer—until his capture landed him in England as a prisoner of war. Now on parole, Ethan is planning his most audacious coup yet. But he needs Lottie's help to create a spectacular diversion. Yet their pact ignites a passionate bond that may scandalize even these two wicked souls….


Review: A really good story with all the makes. Scandal, spies, love and betrayal.

Two scandalized people out for themselves. What a wonderful tale. I have never read one quite like it and fear that it will be a long while before I do again. While that saddens me I must say that the superb way Ms Cornick penned this story left me breathless more times than I could keep track of. A wonderful read that kept me enthralled and begging for more. **SNAPS**

1 comment:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com