Corruption by Jack Greene

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Phaze
m/m erotic contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: When Tom went to a dance club with his friends, he wasn't looking for love. What he found was a sexy young male dancer who turns his life inside out.

Tom's never had a male lover but when he meets Cameron he can't get him out of his mind. Tom wants Cameron badly, but is it for more than just one night?

Review: I thought the story had a bit of a rocky start. Tom and his friend come off a little immature, but the story quickly turns a corner and swept me up into the ambiance. The club scene was vivid and the Cameron’s cage had me squirming on my seat. Totally sexy. Tom’s responses to Cameron are genuine and believable and while I thought Cameron was a bit reckless in his behaviors, they fit. Both Tom and Cameron have baggage to drop and issues to overcome. In the end, this is a love story. I’ve read many of Jack’s stories and this is one of my favorites. The writing was smooth, the characters sexy and engaging and the story was interesting. And yeah, it’s hot sex between men, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com