The Wiccan Kitten by Susanne Saville

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 8.5
Total: 17
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Spicy Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: Before her landlord's exorcism banishes the innocent apparition haunting her Salem apartment, Freyja Amador must cast a spell to save her ghost cat. Unfortunately, her spell's success can only be guaranteed through sex magick on Halloween night—two days away.


She needs a man. And she believes she has just met the perfect one.

Shane Logan, however, has troubles of his own. Operating under a centuries-old faerie curse, Shane must find a woman who can fall in love with him within three days--and having sex is not an option or he will turn to dust.

Will they both get what they need before time runs out on Halloween?
Review: First let me start off by saying that I totally dug this little story. Cute, sweet and a really nifty tale. I am a pretty big fan of stories with animals in them. This one really grabbed my interest and kept my attention not only with the story but with Kitten. What an interesting character :)

I am really glad I grabbed this one. Really gets me in the mood for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com