The Ride by Selena Kitt

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: eXcessica
Erotic Horror
To Purchase

Blurb: Annabelle hitches a ride from a stranger in a small town, where every day is the same. She longs for adventure and is looking to get out to find it…but it turns out that, even in the backwoods, nothing is as it seems after all…


Note: This story originally appeared in the anthology Shivers

Warnings: This title contains graphic language, sex, and erotic horror.
Review:  I think that I am fast becoming a fan or erotic horror stories J Twisted? Maybe but hey, we all have our vices ;) This one, to say the least, didn’t turn out like I expected in a good way.
Ms Kitt certainly has a way with her words. I have enjoyed all her stories that I have had the pleasure to read up to this point and let me tell you that I certainly plan on reading more from her in the future :) ROCKING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com