Southern Comfort by Eve Cassidy

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Erotic Contemporary Ménage
To Purchase

Blurb: Two guys. A girl. One incredible game of pool…


Scarlett wants to escape, even if it’s just for a little while. So she heads to Southern Comfort, where she’ll find a certain marine she can’t get out of her head. And she knows he won’t be alone.

Michael spies the uptight woman of his dreams the minute she fights through the crowd. She’s sexy as sin and he can’t take his eyes off her while she flirts over some liquid courage. When she finally heads his way, it’s time to find out if she can live up to her end of the fantasy.

Red-hot chemistry may call the shots, but once you take the double hit… The game is on.
Review: I enjoy a good erotica. One that can get me worked up with not only the vivid detail of the sex but the appeal of the characters.

I enjoyed this one. It made for a titillating short read that was just enough without really going overboard on the detail. It was able to keep my interest and deliver.

The twist ending made me say “huh?” because I thought I’d missed something so I had to go back and read a few pages again. Nope I didn’t miss anything. It was just as I had read the first time  All hot and sexy and DEFINITLY not what I was expecting :)

Good job Ms Cassidy for throwing a curve in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com