The Laundry Chute by Selena Kitt

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 7
Total: 15.5
Publisher: eXcessica
Erotic Horror
To Purchase

Blurb: An old-fashioned laundry chute in a big, rambling farm house proves deadly for a group of young, adventurous boys…


Note: This story originally appeared in the anthology Shivers

Warnings: This title contains graphic language, sex, and elements of horror.


Review: Totally twisted!! More than once my heart stopped at the horror elements in this story. My stomach dropped and I literally cringed. But it was good.

The only major downfall was the spelling errors that were present throughout the story. Names, phrases, multiple errors but I have to say that even with these errors the story still did exactly what it was supposed to.

In true Selena style I have to say that Ms Kitt did not disappoint with this tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com