Badcock by Debra Glass

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Erotic Historical

Blurb: When her fiancé trades her for an heirloom ring to a dashing highwayman who holds up their coach on a desolate country road, Sophia Astley is hurt and shocked. However, it soon becomes strikingly apparent to Sophia that she is the true gem Bad Jack sought. Intrigued, she willingly submits to every tantalizing taboo he metes out to her.


Dressed as a masked highwayman, Jack Badcock, Earl of Stafford, thinks he is acting out the fantasies of a woman he knows only through lurid letters. As Jack tames her with blindfolds, sensual spankings and an array of torrid toys, she plays her role as the abducted, submissive virgin convincingly—too convincingly. By the time Jack uncovers his fantasy lover’s true identity, it’s far, far too late.

Review: What a complete and total bastard!!! No not Jack, I was talking about the fiance :) LOL But I made you stutter there didn't I?

OMG What a totally rocking story filled with a super alpha stud, a young woman who discovers what life and love can really be about and sex.....yeah *sigh* every tantilizing, dirty detail floated my boat and quivered my belly :)

Ms Glass does not fail to deliver on story or erotic content with Badcock. Of course, I haven't read anything of hers that I didn't love :)  but be that as it may, this story still kicked ass by itself and is worth a read even if you have never read Ms glass before :)

*SNAPS* :)

1 comment:

Debra Glass said...

Thank you for the wonderful review!! I'm glad you enjoyed reading Jack Badcock as much as I loved writing him. He's gonna be a hard hero to top. (pun intended) :-)

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com