What a Girl Wants by Selena Robins

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Samhain
Contemporary

Blurb: She’s got the moxie. He’s got the sexy.

“Life’s a beach. Then you have sex on it.”

Travel journalist Maddie Saunders has new attitude, and wants two new accessories to go with it. One, turn her triple-X fantasies into reality with Mr. Sex-On-Legs—her friend, Alex Donovan. And two, find her biological father to see if her gene pool has a deep end. She never expected fulfilling both wishes would take her life down a drastically different path.

“Sometimes you’re the windshield, and sometimes you’re the bug.”

Alex, an investigative reporter, grits his teeth when he accepts a joint assignment to Hawaii with Maddie. He’s vowed to never get involved with any woman he can’t walk away from. Maddie falls under the heading of “Look, but don’t touch”. Trouble is, she excels at giving him a hard time—in more ways than one.

He manages to fend off her guerilla seduction tactics until a bone-melting kiss throws his resolve into the ocean. Complicated? Absolutely. Especially when he discovers the real reason they were sent to the island…

Warning: Side effects may include but not limited to, spontaneous, uncontrollable laughter, hot flashes and dangerous chocolate cravings. Contents include, one kick-ass heroine and a sex-on-legs hero whose kiss could singe the eyebrows off a mannequin. Can be read in bed with someone special or a BOB (battery operated boyfriend). Please note: Batteries not included.

Review: ROFLMAO!!! OMG I had such a good time reading this :)
So, yes the warning is accurate for this one. I got such a kick out of it but those who know me know I love a friends to lovers story. OY Let me just say that this is one I plan on reading many more times :)
Not only is it smokin hot, but so funny in spots I thought I was going to wet myself. Oh yeah, I love a book that can keep me from start to finish with no problems and this was one of them.
*SNAPS* Ms Robins on a job WELL DONE :) BOB hasn't been the same since :)

2 comments:

Selena Robins said...

I thought I did post a comment....my techie skills are showing up again. LOL

Thank you for the wonderful review. So happy you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing these characters and their story.

I also am a big fan of friends to lover stories.

Wishing you continued happy reading.

Selena

Anonymous said...

What an exciting read! I just loved Maddie. She was just the kind of mischief Alex needed. Great therapy for those who need a terrific laugh. Well done Ms. Robins!

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com