Money's Worth by J.M. Snyder

Story: 9
Presentation: 8
Total: 17
Publisher: eXcessica
Contemporary m/m

Blurb: Carl has always harbored feelings for his outrageously crazy roommate, Ritchie, but he's too shy to do anything about it for fear of ruining their friendship.

Outside a local club one night, a bum offers Ritchie a quick blowjob in exchange for ten bucks. Only problem is Ritchie doesn't have the cash, and Carl isn't paying someone else to suck off the guy he likes.

If Ritchie wants a blowjob so badly, why doesn't he just ask Carl?

Warnings: This title contains graphic language, homosexual relationships, and oral sex.

Review: Hot, sexy and emotional. J.M always makes me feel that I’m living the moment with the character and this story is no exception. I felt every hesitant breath from Carl. The longing and the fear. Fear of acting on impulse and equally of not risking it all for the chance of having more. Ritchie is the man he fantasizes about and when the chance to have a real connection presents itself, Carl has to ask and damn but does he deliver. The oral sex is scorching. My tummy fluttered and well the rest of me was just…hot! Money's Worth is what I want in a short, erotica. A little story with my sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com