Galaxy Fever by Piper Leigh

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Sci-Fi Erotic
Blurb: I didn't mean to poison Dex. It's just one of those unavoidable accidents that can happen at an alien wedding. After all, you never really know what you're eating on space stations in foreign galaxies. But he pulled through, none the worse for wear. In fact, he's a lot more amorous since coming out of his stupor. Lucky me, considering I've had a massive crush on Dex for what seems like forever. And who am I to waste an opportunity? Hot space-station sex is the perfect way to celebrate the massive jewelry commission we just scored from our alien host.

Now, I'm usually a pretty perceptive girl. But you don't notice certain things when you're boffing your business partner's brains out-like someone sneaking into our room and stealing the jewels for the aforementioned commission. Now we're running on empty as we scour the station in an effort to help unmask the thief. That's not cooling Dex's ardor, however (if you haven't tried an alleyway quickie, I highly recommend it).

Hmm. Maybe I should poison Dex more often.

Review: This one is for the space opera junkie in all of us. Fast-paced, action packed, cool gizmos, strange creatures and lots of hot sex.

The blurb perfectly sets the tone and plot for this story, and I loved it. I laughed, squirmed, and felt like I was aboard a galactic spaceport. It was craziness from the beginning. Kaia has the hots for her business partner. Well, just her luck, he’s under some strange love potion and rocking her world with some scorching hot sex.

The plot takes twists and turns and while there is an intense scramble to catch a thief, there is equally intense passion building between Kaia and Dex. The ending is unexpected and believable. Dang, this is just one of those books you want to pick up again because it was such a pleasure to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com