The Man in the Mirror by Jo Barrett

Story: 9

Presentation: 9

Total: 18

Publisher: The Wild Rose Press

Paranormal Romance 42 Pages

To Purchase

Blurb: Connor Stevens has lived for more than 200 years...from the other side of a mirror. He's watched Tori Fraser for months, and has grown more than passingly fond of the woman, but the curse the sea witch placed on him is powerful. But is it powerful enough to withstand Tori's love?

Review: I adore a good short that makes me feel warm inside. When a hero and heroine worm their way into my heart, when tears prick the backs of my eyes during the black moment, when the ending is all I could have hoped for........I KNOW it was a great story :)

I had to chuckle at Tori several times through the story. Who wouldn't think their cheese had slid off their cracker if they started hearing a strange voice, seeing a man in their mirror and THEN to have him..................Naw. I'm not going to tell you! :) I know, I am such a tease.

Ms Barrett has done a terrific job and crafted a cute, interesting, unique story that left me feeling warm and mushy inside when I finished. A definite TWO thumbs up with *SNAPS* on the side. I can't wait to read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com