Checking Out Audrey by Lyla Sinclair

Story: 8

Presentation: 9

Total: 17

Publisher: Ellora's Cave

Erotic Fiction

To Purchase

Blurb: For six years, student-worker-turned-librarian Audrey has peered through the bookshelves, watching the wild encounters in the third-floor reference section of the university library. She’s not proud of her little hobby, but it’s the closest she can come to an erotic experience since extreme shyness prevents her from making eye contact with others, much less anything else.

Until the day she’s found out and blackmailed.

Audrey thinks she’s going to an apartment to watch clandestinely, but once there is shocked to learn she’s meant to be the participant instead of the voyeur. Can she let go of her restraint long enough to enjoy a real night of pleasure with an actual man? And could this wild encounter somehow lead to a relationship of her own?

Review: This is the first in the EXOTIKA line from EC that I have ever read and I have to say it was everything that I expected and more :) Bangin' love scenes, studly men and hey! Did you see that cover? HOLY COW!!!! It rocks!

Ms Sinclair has done a wonderful job creating an erotic, sensual, tactile tale that will tantalize your senses and leave your legs weak and other parts of you............you get the idea :) I enjoy a good quickie that can really get your blood pumping, give it to you just the way you want it and leave you smiling when it's over :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

2 comments:

Lyla Sinclair www.lylasinclair.com said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the review! This is only my second story and I really appreciate the encouragement. I'd also like to invite everyone to my site (where there are lots of hot excerpts) and blog (where there's lots of crazy fun).

Thanks again!

Lyla

Debra Glass said...

Sounds great! I can't wait to read it.

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com