She Likes Him Bad by Scarlett Scott

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 8
Total: 16.5
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Emma Lee Bridges is back in her tiny hometown for the first time in years. Not even twenty-four hours after hitting the landing strip, she’s already forced to face the boy she loved and left behind.

But Jackson isn’t exactly the boy she remembers. Now the sexy owner of a successful mechanic shop, he takes one look at Emma and wants her back—permanently.

The sex between them is downright flammable, the chemistry they share as wild as ever. And this time around, Emma has to decide if she wants to run or stay for good.

Review: I enjoyed this one. Hot and sexy with the past love throw back that I tend to enjoy upon occasions. It wasn't over the top but gave me enough emotion that I felt it and wanted to hang with the characters long enough to see what happened :) Nice job.

There was enough depth to the story that I didn't feel like I was just reading sex....and the sex was good :) A nice balance between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com