Disengaged by Lauren Gallagher

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Champagne
Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: The last thing Amber wants to think about is engagement rings or anything related to engagement rings, but they’re kind of hard to avoid when she makes her living in a jewelry store. Between her job and her last relationship, she’s getting more than a little bit jaded about love and commitment. In fact, she’s ready to change everything in her life, and right now, a man is the last thing she wants.
When gorgeous bartender Jeremy wanders into her store, she’s willing to reconsider what she wants right now, but he’s off the menu: he’s here for an engagement ring.
But as Jeremy comes back again and again to look at the ring, Amber suspects it’s not just the price that keeps him from taking it home. She’d never dream of sabotaging someone’s relationship, but is Jeremy about to make a huge mistake?

Review: This was one of those stories that peaked my interest when I read the blurb and then totally blew me out of the water when I read the book. The emotional pull was unbelievable. Characters that were just amazing and a plot that was so hot and nifty that I can't stop thinking about it :)

Come on......you know you want to read it :) I can tell you that I will be reading it again. This is one that has just stayed with me for too long for me NOT to want to read it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com