Courtesan’s Lover by Gabrielle Kimm

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Historical Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Francesca Felizzi knows she wields an immense power over men. Her patrons see only a carefree courtesan, and they pay handsomely for the privilege of her time. Francesca never saw him coming, the man who cracked her heart open and ruined her for the job. But he's shown her what a gaudy facade she's built, and she doesn't know how to tear it down without taking her beloved daughters with her. The wrong move could plunge all of them into the sort of danger she has dreaded ever since she began her perilous work all those years ago.

Review: Captivating and amazing :)

I have to say that while I love regency I normally don't go for stories like this one. HOWEVER, the show-stopping power of the devotion, love and character of Francesca left me breathless. I was the story flew by so fast and before I knew it the end had arrived. I loved every freaking page :) Now I want more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com