666 Angel Lane by Lori Green

(Please Be Aware That SR has 2 Reviews for this Title by 2 different reviewers )
Story: 10
Presentation: 10
Total: 20
Publisher: Lyrical
Paranormal Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Hell never looked so good.
 
Reality television is the newest battleground for God and Satan. Caught in the middle is Kate Thomas, an ordinary woman stuck between flaming Archangels and scorching hot War demons. When her heart is captured by Demon Michael, Kate has to face the hardest choice any woman can make: the fate of her soul versus the future of her heart.

Review: As a professional reader, in my dream world at least) and a writer I have to say 666 Angel Lane was a great story. It revolves around Kate, a human who finds herself trapped in a reality show with demons and angels as they vie for ownership of Limbo. The characters were engaging and likable. I could really visualize the heroine, Kate. The story is fast paced and although it ended clean I would love to see a sequel. Maybe Ms. Green could expand on Kate 's relationship with her demon lover and even throw in a few "heavenly" glitches. The only thing I would have liked to see added to the story, and again the plot is solid enough as it stands, is this; I would have liked the hot angel to have made an obvious play for Kate so that maybe there was a little, "who will she chose" going on. The book eludes to the TV audience feeling this way but as I reader I didn't see it. Again this is just my opinion. The story works as it stands.

One word review: Fantastic.

Two word review: Loved it.

Three word review: So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com