The Wedding Affair by Leigh Michaels

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: SourceBooks
Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: The Duke of Somervale's sister's wedding brings together three couples who must sort themselves out to avoid scandal. The handsome Duke persuades Lady Reyne to pretend to be his fiancée so he can avoid the matchmakers but falls in love with her anyway. Lady Reyne's friend Kate discovers how much she has in common with adventurer Andrew Carlisle, and Lady Penelope Townsend discovers new love with her estranged husband.

Review: As always, Ms Michaels has delivered a tale that tickles the senses. filled with wonderful imagery, characters that just leave you breathless and a love that will make you sigh.

It is almost impossible to tell you how much I enjoyed this one....almost ;) I devoured it! While I was thrilled with the story I was sad that it had to end. I felt such a connection.  Perfection, all wrapped up in a super sexy binding. I'm such a sucker :)

SNAPS on another job well done. It's no wonder Ms Michaels is one of my MUST READ authors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com