Virgin (The Cat Star Chronicles) by Cheryl Brooks

Story: 7
Presentation: 8
Total: 15
Publisher: SourceBooks
SciFi Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Zetithians have a feline gene that gives the males remarkable sexual prowess. Refugee Dax is no exception—but as a virgin, he has no idea how to use it. His fumbling attempts at romance fail to tempt the beautiful Ava, but he is determined to learn the art of love. Let the seduction begin...


Review: I have to admit, I have read all of The Cat Star Chronicles and was excited when I had the chance to read this one. With that being said, I was slightly disappointed Captain Jack only had such a brief role, and if you had not read all the whole series, the possibility of being confused with her words and actions are probable. I will not say that I did not enjoy the story, because I did enjoy it. This book could be read as a stand alone, but to read the entire series back-to-back would allow you to understand the Who's, the What's, and the Why's that I feel kinda got missed. The new characters are intriguing, the attention to detail was wonderful (I do want a KOTS!) and the idea of for the subliminal advertising is brilliant!

I look forward to the next of 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com