Her Indiscretion by Susan Palmquist

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: Noble Romance
Historical Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: A foolish mistake has put Lydia James in a predicament; marry Lord Likely or become the scandal of Bath. Lydia had always believed in a love match and not in arranged marriages. Knowing her stupid indiscretion has put her future happiness in jeopardy, she heads outside to consider her options. It’s there she has a chance encounter with the dashing Andrew Weatherton. Can he be the key to her happily ever after?


Review: This was a very well written, emotional story that I really enjoyed. Full of push and pull. Characters doing what they feel compeled to do not only for themselves but for the country that they love.

I enjoyed it very much. I was able to "feel" and that I have to say is one of the things that really makes an author and a story stand out for me. I plan on readng more from thsi author in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com