Wicked Deeds by Jenika Snow

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 7
Total: 14.5
Publisher: Passion in Print
Paranormal Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: What if life was not what it seemed? What if vampires were very real?


Claret isn't just a little bar; it is also a portal to another dimension, a different world that can hold either ecstasy or agony. Nena soon finds out that once she steps inside Claret, the sacrifice to leave is greater than anything she has ever dreamed.

Nena will realize that if she wants the experience of a lifetime she will have to submit to the vampire known only as Master Erach.
Review: First let me say that the cover does not represent the book very well at all IMHO. But that’s just me. Second, Well, I am not really sure what happened. Yes, I read the story and know what happened but I am not sure I understand what happened.

Hot sex? You bet. As an erotica is was super hot. If you are looking for a good quick read to spice it up…here you go. If you are looking for something with more depth..eh, maybe not for you :)

Don’t get me wrong, I dug it for the most part but I read it as I would an erotica and didn’t expect anything more than to be turned on…and I got what I wanted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com