The Gatekeeper Series: Lynn by Stacey Thompson-Geer

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: Wicked Nights
Futuristic
To Purchase

Blurb: I have been a warrior my entire existence. From the very first life I lived, I knew this to be true. My purpose is not my own. I’m to save people that are not ready to see the truth, not ready for the world that seems to have unraveled around them.

NOTE: this is a short story to build anticipation for the novel release of Dark Magick in June 2010.

Review: Now THIS is a series that I think I can get on board with. The world isn’t like it is now. There are things out there hunting and killing humans. Fast paced, action packed. If this little tease is anything to go on, Ms Thompson-Geer might have just written my new fascination :) There are very few series that I follow like a stalker. Ok fine, really only 2 come to mind. I am a Kenyon minion to the bone. I like action. Hard core action with not much time to draw a breath between action. Be it ass kicking or sex, I want it fast and seat gripping.

Ms Geer, I think I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com