Primal Beat by Marilyn Campbell

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora’s cave
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Anthropologist Spence Banning is researching the effects of primitive tribal music on the civilized human libido. Unfortunately, he lacks the perfect test subject to complete his work on sexual response.

When the primal beats pulse through the vents of her apartment in the middle of the night, Ivy Whitehall awakens in a state of intense arousal. Although she normally avoids confrontation, desperation drives her to seek out the source of the music and demand relief. Their initial sexual encounter is manic, mindless and nameless but afterward Spence convinces Ivy to be his test subject. Though the research is intriguing, Ivy finds her willingness to help is less for the sake of science…and more about strengthening a certain sexual syncopation.

Review: Rock and Roll!!!! A totally “primal” story that lets us know that sometimes our bodies want something that our minds aren’t willing to go for :) And then leads me to say….can I have a cd of that music? :)

Hot and sweaty, I loved the first sex scene when they finally get together. YOWZA!! I could see it all in my mind and I have to say it was smoking!!! Definitely one that I will be recommending to my friends and to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com