Chinatown Buffet by Shannon Leigh

Story: 9
Presentation: 8
Total: 17
Publisher: Audio Lark
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: After a hard day at the office, corporate executive Mei Ling Zhao wants nothing more than some Chinese take-out and a stiff drink.


She's about to get so much more. Her delivery boy turns out to be a tall, hot cowboys who is ready to deliver any fantasy she wants.

Who is she to argue? A night of passion might just relieve some of her stress. But does Mei Ling's delivery boy have an ulterior motive...?


Review: Wow. I am not sure I will ever be able to order Chinese food again without thinking of this story :) I know I will never look at my delivery man the same ;)

SMOKIN' HOT!!!!! I loved this one. Between the story and characters and the narrator, Chinatown Buffet kicked ass and took names all the way. A super hot listen that was well worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com