Jingle All The Way by Becca Dale

Story: 6.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 15.5
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Single mother Jenica Anderson keeps small town boys at bay and happy without effort but has no clue how to handle a blue-eyed stranger with a wolfish stare and sensual demands that break all her rules. She only knows that for at least one night, she’ll beg him for exactly what she wants for Christmas.


When a snow storm diverts his plane, Burk Teal lands in Keaton, ND and in the arms of a gorgeous redhead who offers him a glimpse of what home and hearth are all about. As she writhes beneath his hands, he finds precisely what he has been looking for in Santa’s frozen backyard.

Sparks fly immediately between these two, but can physical attraction survive harsh reality or will memories of hot sex and the sound of jingle bells fade to nothing more than a decadent episode that happened one Christmas?

Review: Let me begin by saying that this is the first of Ms Dale’s works that I was not over the moon about. While I think the story had promise, and the sex was hot, I had a hard time buying it. I think it was the time line. Everything happens really fast.

That being said, I want to point out that the story was well thought out and very descriptive. The erotic elements were smoking hot and the ending leaves a promise for more. I wish it had been a little more spread out in the time line but other than that it was a nice little sexy read.

1 comment:

Becca Dale said...

Glad to know you have been "over the moon" about my other works. :-D Thanks for the honest review. I am sorry Jingle proved a bit disappointing, but I hope you will continue to give my work a look. Thanks for taking the time to read my work.

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com