Core Deep by Selena Kitt

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 8
Total: 15.5
Publisher: eXcessica
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Scientists Mary and Finn are left alone near the Christmas holiday to finish their research—pulling ice cores at the top of the earth. The isolation of the Arctic makes their already irresistible attraction to one another grow even greater, but a profound discovery in the ice serves to melt both their hearts. Note: This story originally appeared in the anthology Quickies.


Warnings: This title contains graphic language and sex.


Review: Very interesting. Hot sex, Selena Kitt style? Of course. I would expect nothing less. I have to say that I was super interested in the “Stuff” that these two discovered within the ice core. It seemed to overshadow the sexuality of the story for me however. I was so caught up in the wonderings of what the mystery substance was that when the sex came my mind was still on the stuff.

BUT it didn’t take long for the sex to really grab me :) and grab it did. Hot enough to melt ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com