Merger by Lydia Nyx

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Noble Romance
Contemporary M/M Erotic Romance
To Purchase 

Blurb: Paul Malkovich and Damon Trussel have just sealed a major deal: the merger of their respective companies, textile manufacturers on either side of the Big Pond. After the obligatory high-society celebration, Damon expresses to Paul he'd like to cement their business union with a more personal one. They take a steamy limo ride around London, during which Paul teaches Damon something even better than business politics.

Review: From the first words, the scene was set. I immediately had a clear picture in my mind of the setting, the characters and I was pulled into the sexual tension. The premise was flirty yet edgy. There is an aspect that might make a reader pause, however I wasn’t bothered because the relationship status of Damon was handled delicately. Because Ms. Nyx was going for the “corporate” feel, the business-y way of dialog, for me, lost some of the passion. At times the flow stalled because they were business like about their encounter and I wanted there to be hunger between them that didn’t need negotiated. That said, I did enjoy this quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com