Fresh Meat by Jack Osprey

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: eXcessica
Erotic Horror
To Purchase

Blurb: Deep in West Virginia’s mining country lies the forgotten town of Wolf Haven, a place full of deep tunnels and dark secrets. Mechanic Buck Howland decides to have one more go at Miss Christine, the pretty school teacher, and ask her to marry him. A driving mishap on her class outing provides the perfect opportunity for a little spontaneous romance. But Buck didn’t count on art teacher Randall Flambeau coming along for the ride, or Miss Christine’s surprise answer to his question. Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Fresh Meat is an erotic horror tale with more twists and turns than an abandoned coal mine. Put on your protective gear and stay alert; it’s going to be a rough ride.

Warnings: This title contains graphic language & violence, explicit sex, mfm, murder.

Review: HOLY CRAP!! I would have never thought I could get turned on by a horror story but wow.

Maybe I am a little twisted that I liked this erotic tale…I mean hell, she cut off….yeah you know I can’t spoil it for you…Let me just say that Christine ain’t what you think ;) Hell, no one in the story is what you first believe but that’s what made it pretty cool. A really creepy, short horror that, while I’m not exactly sure what she was, really set the mood for the spooky holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com