Ride of Her Life by Anne Rainey

Story: 6
Presentation: 8
Total: 14
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Erotic Contemporary Cougar
To Purchase

Blurb: It’s been a year since her divorce and Lily Justice is ready to move on—but not with just any man. She’s got a certain drool-worthy body shop owner in mind. It’s almost convenient that her car needs some work. And when she meets Kyle Wolff up close and personal, her inner-slut has to have him, age difference be damned. With the car staying at the shop, Kyle graciously offers to give her a lift home.


While she accepts a ride on Kyle’s hot motorcycle, Lily’s inner-slut wants a hot ride on Kyle.

She’s about to get what she wants. And it will be the ride of her life…

Review: Well, what can I say about this one? I read it. The sex was pretty hot, but it didn’t feel like a quickie to me.

Other than the “I’m too old for you” there really wasn’t much of a conflict or story. They want each other so they get together. No major conflict, no black moment. It read more like an Exotika for me. Not a bad thing, just not what I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com