Binary Stars 5 The Partners And The Guardians by Stevie Woods

Story 8
Presentation 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Phaze
Erotic M/M Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: The Heliotrope is a club run by two vampires, in a world that knows about their existence.

The Partners: Rick, a young human, visits the Heliotrope because he’s curious about the accepted arrangement between vampires and humans where vampires receive blood in exchange for providing humans with sex.

The Guardian: David’s a Guardian, a vampire who has taken on the duty of protecting the humans from the rogue vampires who hunt for blood rather than obtaining it in amicable exchange. David’s on his way to the Heliotrope when he discovers a young human, Rick, being attacked and saves him. David is drawn to the young man.

Review: The Partners

This story begins as a hot sexy story, but becomes so much more. The history and details were great for giving insight into the characters. I found I cared less about Rick and wanted to more about Antoninus and Bohdri. Happily the story doesn’t disappoint. I could feel Bohdri’s longing. Antoninus is a character I’d love to see more of. Their passion in the end was palpable. Loved it.

The Guardians

The story started with action. The words on the page sucked me in and never let me go. It’s strange that I liked this story more of the two even though I felt like I knew the characters better in The Partners. I felt like I didn’t get the whole story. I loved everything that was written. Loved the connection. Loved the almost desperate need David has for Rick. But in the end, I’m not sure I know exactly where that desperation came from or what, in the end, it will mean for him and Rick. But what I did learn about these two engaging characters makes me want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com