Mountain Romance by Richard R Jones

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Eternal press
Historical Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: A good deed never goes unpunished. Red Holden is a cowboy used to hard work and a lonely life. Mattie Sharp is a young woman who knows her mind and seldom lets anything get in her way. What will happen when the two meet on the desert floor? Can Red give up his lonely life for this strong willed woman? Or will Mattie have to accept the man is a drifter, and always will be?

Review: For me there just isn't much that gets better than a good western romance. I totally enjoyed this one. There just wasn't a word in this story that didn't jive for me :)

From beginning to end, I was captivated by the characters and really sucked in by the story. It rocked me :) In a good way :)  I really would like to read more stories like this from this author who had such a way of painting the picture for me. Loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com