Desert Passion by David Smith

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 16.6
Publisher: Written Expressions
Erotic Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: Deborah Wagner expected her drive home from college to be a quiet and uneventful one. However, she soon finds herself in a dilemma when her Ford Tempo breaks down in the middle of the Oregon desert. With no way to call for assistance she walks off in search of a friendly rancher and a telephone. Unfortunately for her she will find neither one. Deborah soon finds herself freezing to death in a road side gully as the winter winds howl past her. Will she perish alone in the Oregon desert? Or will fate send a handsome and mysterious stranger to rescue her from an icy death? Will she truly discover Desert Passion in the rugged and desolate land of eastern Oregon?

Review: Though not quite what I expected I must confess that it was pretty good. While I would not really classify this as a romance, I would certainly say that it has an interesting twist at the end that I found I really enjoyed. The author did a good job bringing the story full circle and I was left with not only a bit of dampness but a tingle up my spine.

Mr. Smith, Well done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com