Winning Violetta by Jane Leopold Quinn

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Hot Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: Princess Violetta’s dreams of a handsome knight winning her heart die when she becomes the prize in a joust. Accidentally shooting one of the competitors with an arrow, she can’t believe the effeminate-looking knight is also the most handsome man she’s ever seen.


Prince Colin hates his secret mission and his disguise as an outrageous peacock. The last thing he expects to find is a beautiful, passionate princess. He spends his days fighting for her hand in the joust, and the nights fighting for her love.

Hungering for his kisses and caresses, should Violetta surrender to his seduction?
When Colin’s mission turns from spy to love, should he reveal his true identity at the risk of losing his life?
Will Violetta’s two well-meaning, but hapless faery god sisters help the couple or cause utter chaos?

Review: You know, I love a good historical. One that can keep me on my toes, keep my attention and deliver a story that I want to read again.
 
Ms Quinn delivered with Winning Violetta :)  Heartwarming with a touch of light paranormal this one rocked for me.  The characters were wonderful, the paranormal aspect was quirky and made me smile and the plot....yeah, it rocked too :)
 
Wonderful story that has earned this author a serious *SNAP* from me. Rock it Ms Quinn :)

2 comments:

Eliza March said...

The review reflects my thoughts exactly. And how hot is Colin? Wow!
Loved this story!
Eliza March

Jane Leopold Quinn said...

Thank you so much for the excellent review of my faery tale!! I appreciate it. And also, I appreciate your support of authors against book pirates.

Jane Leopold Quinn

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com