The Proposition by Lisa Bradley

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: eXcessica
Erotic Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: At age twenty-three, Grace Newell has finally grown tired of her virgin status. With a busy life and little time for romance, she decides the right man to help relieve her of the title is her best friend’s older brother, Tom.


Beneath her cool exterior and the business-like tone of her request is an underlying affection for Tom and the hope that their brief encounter may lead to something more.

Warnings: This title contains graphic language and explicit sex.

Review: WOW! Hot, feisty, sexy. Yeah it was good :)
 
I giggled and gasped. Even though this was a shorty it packed a punch that hit me....in just the right spot :) TMI? Maybe, but it was that good :) I really can't tell you too much or I would be giving spoilers, and I just can't do that :)
 
BUT rest assured that Ms Bradley has earned *SNAPS* from me for this naughty little number :) and I will be keeping my eyes open for her name in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com