Lassoing Lara by N.J. Walters

Story: 7
Presentation: 8
Total: 15
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Erotic Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: Brody Courage wakes up after a night out with his brothers and finds himself naked and tied to his bed with no idea how he’s gotten there. Just when he thinks he’s going to have to rip apart the headboard to get himself loose, he hears someone entering the house. He thinks it’s one of his brothers and calls out for help, but it’s Lara Jacobs, his childhood friend and neighbor.


He’s humiliated to have to ask her help and swears her to secrecy. She’s quiet and pale and leaves after releasing only one arm. When Brody finally gets himself out of bed, he finds a pair of red lace panties stuck near the footboard—a perfect match for the red bra he’d glimpsed Lara wearing when she bent over to untie him. It’s then his memories of the night before start to flood back. He spent one hell of a night in bed with his neighbor.

Now he wants another. One he can remember. But there’s the little problem of Lara avoiding him…

Review: Friends to lovers stories work for me. I like them. Hell, I would go as far as to say they are in the top two of my favorites.

This one was cute, predictable but a good read. There are times when I like all the hype, the not knowing what I can expect but there are times when I like a story to be simple. While this one was simple, the sex was pretty hot and bed rocking :)  The story moved fast, the emotions were able to radiate off the page and I felt them in my tummy.

A fast read that I thought was well put together and left me with a good feeling in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com