LA Caveman by Christina Crooks

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: Christina Crooks
Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: Pit a beautiful, headstrong columnist against her hard-bodied macho new boss, and sparks begin to fly...


Magazine journalist Stanna battles her chauvinist new boss Jake for creative control of the Men's Weekly column. She's determined to reform him. He's determined to train her. Neither wants to acknowledge the electrifying attraction that pulls at them both.

Review: WHEW-DOGGIE!! I chuckled, I laughed, I gasped and I tingled.

Ms Crooks has penned a riveting, funny tale about a woman in a mans world. If you have ever worked in a male dominated industry then you know what it feels like. To see this character make her way through was a fantastic voyage. One that you can be sure I will be visiting again soon.

Until then I fully intend on searching out more works from this author to see what else she has up her sleeve :)  I am sure I won't be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com