Grounded by Rie McGaha

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Noble Romance
Paranormal Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Patty James is having a bad day. She's just lost her job, and to make matters worse, she's knocked on her butt by a couple of ill-mannered teens while on her way home from the office. As she struggles to deal with her scattered possessions, torn hose and broken high heel, who should stop to help her but a man whose looks would rival the Greek gods.


Dionysus, God of Wine and Revelry, is having a field day on Earth. There's nothing he can't have and nothing he enjoys more than wearing himself out with endless days and nights of debauchery. He never sleeps with the same woman twice, rarely stays in the same city more than a few days, and has no desire to change his lifestyle.

So why is he suddenly having a hard time keeping one little mortal female from invading his every waking thought?

Review: Ok so I have a thing for stories with gods in them. I can't help it. Not sure if it is my love of mythology or the fact that they just make really sexy characters. Who cares :)

Yet again Ms McGaha rocked my world with another super sexy tale. This author has really impressed me and is fast gaining rank in my must read list :) Her ability to draw me into a story and allow me to fell and experience everything the characters are makes her stories really come to life for me. It just makes them so much more enjoyable :) The plots are well thought out and delivered in a manner that rocks.

Thank you, Ms McGaha for another winner :) I will be keeping my eyes out for your name and more books from you

1 comment:

Marie McGaha said...

How did I miss this review? I apologize for my tardiness. What a terrific review, thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com