Martini Seduction by Christa Tomlinson

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Siren
BDSM Contemporary

Blurb: Heather Marceau is ready to show the world that she is not a wallflower. To prove it, she takes a job in an upscale martini lounge. Then one night in walks a gorgeous guest who doesn’t want anyone but Heather to serve him. Heather is instantly attracted to the tall blonde stranger who seeks her out at the end of her shift. With his lips hot against hers and his fingers doing wicked things under her skirt, Heather helplessly gives in to his command to go home with him. To her surprise, he introduces her to the seductive world of submission and Domination.

Ethan takes one look at the dark haired hostess with her innocent eyes and lush curves and is determined to claim her. He will put his mark on her as her Dom, because whether she realizes it or not she’s about to submit to his Martini Seduction.

Siren Allure: Erotic Contemporary Romance, BDSM, F/F play, Multiple Partners, Public Exhibition, Sex Toys

Review: Martini Seduction is a smooth slide into the alluring side of BDSM.

However, in the opening pages of the book, I didn’t like the forceful way Ethan demands and threatens punishment. For me, a believable BDSM relationship should be built on trust. Ethan demands the trust and obedience from Heather when they don’t even know each other. More than that, Heather has zero experience in the lifestyle. So I didn’t like her easy acceptance of his aggressive ways. However, within a few pages, I no longer cared that the beginning was rough. I loved Ethan’s aggressive ways, totally Dom hot! Heather’s acceptance of her sub role was perfect. She is unsure, but trusting in what she feels when she’s with Ethan. The sex is scorching. Super hot, spank me, tie me up, hold me down, yummy!

But the pivotal moment, when I knew I was hooked, was when Ethan asks for her total submission and Heather panics. She utters the word that brings their burgeoning relationship to an abrupt end. My heart ached. I could feel the emotion draining from Ethan and the terror motivating Heather. Oh, you’ll just need to read the book to find out if she can trust in Ethan—if she can trust in herself.

1 comment:

Christa Tomlinson said...

Hello Seriously Reviewed! Thank you for the positive review of my first book. I'm glad you like the scene where Heather uses her safe word. It was one of my favorites to write. I felt so bad to do that to them after their amazing night! But you can't have romance without a little drama, right?

Christa

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com