The Highwayman by Fiona Vance

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Breathless Press
Historical

Blurb: After finding her husband tupping one of the maids in the pantry, Ariadne, the Marchioness of Danvers, sets off to visit her sister to avoid scandal. Wondering if her marriage is over, she finds her carriage held up by a highwayman, whose silver tongue and suave manner soon have her eager to demand her due. Having learned to get what she desires, will Ariadne choose to pass his way again? Or will she use her newfound knowledge to bring her husband to heel?

Review: NICE!! Hell hath no fury, right? What a great, quick read that grabbed me, pulled me, tugged me, and made say YEAH BABY!!!
Oh Ms Vance, what a deliciously wicked little tale you have created. A totally rocking plot that had follow through and a punch that delivered a really sexy WOW factor. Have to say that the ending surprised me a bit but not in a bad way. It was one of those Woman Power moments that make me smile.
I will be looking for more from this author, rest assured :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review--I'm glad you liked The Highwayman! Your review has made my day. :-)

Best,

Fiona Vance

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com