Hired Hands by Sable Grey


Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Cobblestone Press
Erotic Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: Tessa Marks is a married woman. A married woman who has sinned by sleeping with the man she’s hired on to help her around her farm. Henry’s never home and when he is, he’s cruel to her. Mister Ashton is just what she needs to feel like a woman again.


Will Ashton has killed man. Not just any man. The husband of a blind woman that Will Ashton has now fallen in love with. How can he tell her about his horrible deed without losing her heart forever?

Review: WHEW!!!! What a ride :)  This one was perfect for me, combining my love of historical westerns and erotica. NICE!!!!!!!
Ms Grey did a superb job penning a tale that just grabbed me, shook me and made me weak. Oh I want more!! The internal trials these two go through was enough to make me tear up. And the twist.....Oh yeah there is one HELL of a twist that the blurb doesn't even hint at. One that I have not seen very many times and certainly when I have it hasn't been done as well. Hot sex, and misunderstandings....er...ok..omissions of the truth, but still it was fan-tab-u-louse!!!!!

Ms Grey....*SNAPS* I am thrilled I found this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com