Her Five Favorite Words by Gina Gordon

Story: 9
Presentation: 8.75
Total: 17.75
Publisher: Breathless Press
Erotic

Blurb: Becca always starts her day sipping a latte and watching the piping hot Mr. Sexy. When they get stuck together in an elevator, it only takes a minute for Becca's panic attack to take over. What she needs is to focus on something else. Something hot. Something dirty. Good thing Mr. Sexy knows a thing or two about distraction.

Review: Rock On!! Ok so her 5 favorite words weren't exactly the ones I thought they would be but still smokin'.

What do you think of sex in an elevator? a bit overdone? Maybe but I have to say that I really got a kick out of this tale. HOT HOT HOT!! On the things we learn about the situation after the rescue :) Laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee in my pants. TOTALLY kick ass :)

Mr. Sexy is just that, though stud on the cover in his tighty-whities made me giggle. Tighty-whities just are NOT sexy. Sorry :( I can't help it. THANK GOD the story made up for the tiny blip on the cover :) and boy did it. Made me think back to all those times I have been riding in an elevator with a hot guy. Oh what could have happened.

Ok, so I didn't get that lucky but I can live vicariously through Becca and I plan on doing it again soon :)

1 comment:

L. K. Below/Lindsay Below said...

I agree, Gina Gordon writes HAWT STUFF!!

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com