Beck And Call by Abby Gordon


Story: 9.5
Presentation: 10
Total: 19.5
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Erotic BDSM


Blurb: Serena Traydon was tired of playing it safe. All her adult life, she’d done what was expected—worked hard, went to school, cared for her aging grandfather, and ignored her own needs. Just once, she wanted someone to take care of her and bring her passions to life. But those deeper, darker desires seemed so forbidden without the right partner.

Keith McLauren had spent years training for this moment. He was a Dom and a he’d finally found the perfect submissive. She might be his secretary but she’d never been at his beck and call. Could he make her his without ruining everything?

Review: OH SNAP!!! Perfection!!! I am so in love with this book that I think about it off and on through the day!!!


What a fantastic ride from page 1 until the very end. Sassy sex, a hot boss, BDSM, bad guys, friends, a mystery man......YEAH BABY!!!! Ms Gordon has penned a story worthy of awards!!! I was so pulled in that the real world just melted away and the story was my ONLY focus for the duration. And did you see that cover? WOW!!!! Simple, sexy, elegant.


Ms Gordon, I am in awe of you. I pray that this one comes out in print because it is a MUST for my bookshelf!!!!! *SNAPS* I want more!!!! and then I want it again!!! You have a new fan and I will be on the lookout for your name in the future :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! It just made my Monday to see your review! I am working on more stories like this one and greatly appreciate your feedback!

Abby Gordon

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com